Below is a description of how we collect, use, and deal with the information, including personal information, which you provide us with, and which is generated as a part of the contract that is formed when you use our services and products.
Soluno BC AB, org.nr 556377-2317, is responsible for how the processing and handling of personal data is carried out.
First name, Last name, telephone number and e-mail address are collected to provide you with the service. Company name, Company organisational number, Payment information, and service information is collected for billing and service. Information regarding your use of our and other parties, online services is collected by cookies.
Information about your use of our services, including conversation information, usage history, viewing history, interactive information and billing. From time to time, we may also collect information through questionnaires to provide better products and services.
The information about you collected, and generated when our services are being used, are handled in accordance with the Personal Data Act (1998:204) (PUL) and for the following purposes:
- To fulfil obligations within current contracts for the delivery of services and products.
- To provide service information and updates.
- To evaluate, develop and improve our services, products and offerings.
- To administer and customize your visit and access to selected parts of our online services.
- To deliver direct marketing material.
- To implement marketing and customer analysis.
- To fulfil our obligations under the law.
Under the following circumstances, we may share information about you:
- For employees, subcontractors and other companies that Soluno cooperates with, to provide our services and products.
- For companies that Soluno partners with to provide offers and other promotions for products and services that may interest you.
- Soluno may also use and share aggregated information and statistics to monitor our services. Such aggregated information does not include information that can be used to identify any specific individual.Soluno may also use and share aggregated information and statistics to monitor our services. Such aggregated information does not include information that can be used to identify any specific individual.
Soluno takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures, consistent with industry standards, to ensure that all information processed, are protected from unauthorized access. A limited proportion of employees have access to information about you and handling of the information is regulated.
A cookie is a text file that is saved on your computer. This cookie contains no personal information. Cookies are used to give visitors access to various functions. In a cookie, it is possible to see a users Internet browsing.
Marketing opt out
If you do not want to receive marketing/advertising material from us, or companies that we cooperate with, you must notify us in in writing.
The notification is to be sent to:
Soluno BC AB
9 120 31 Stockholm
Requesting access to personal data
Once, every calendar year, the Personal Data Act gives you the right to access the personal data that Soluno has collected on you. To request this personal data, you must request it in writing.
The request is to be sent to:
Soluno BC AB
120 31 Stockholm