Active Directory connection
Latest information in the switchboard at all times
Soluno AD connection enables you to synchronize all information in the company’s AD (Active Directory) with the switchboard. It reduces handling times and the risk of errors, and keeps the switchboard updated with correct information at all times about, for example, name, number and search word.
The service means that the switchboard is updated automatically once every twenty-four hours with all changes that have been made in the company’s AD. It is also possible to automate processes so that, for example, a user who is added or removed in AD automatically creates a ticket with Soluno’s support, which in turn adds to or removes a user.
Simple installation process
Completely new customers can obtain all information from the switchboard retroactively synchronized with their AD, which is then updated with telephone number and search word. This connection also ensures that the installation is incredibly effective and easy.
Benefits of AD-connection:
- Very easy to get started – no training required
- Simple information retrieval when Soluno BC is to be made operational
- Automated process with synchronization once every twenty-four hours
- Up-to-date information in the switchboard at all times
- Reduced cost in that users that have been removed are terminated automatically
- Minimum risk of administration errors