Name: Kristian Ek
Nickname: Eken, Krille.
Role: Senior Service Manager
4 quick questions
- Teams or Slack? Teams
- Lunchbox or lunch out? Lunch out
- ski holiday eller sun holiday? Sun holiday in the shade 🙂
- Call or chat? Call
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? We recently launched the Service Manager service where the main purpose is to reach 100% customer satisfaction through a concept created for our big customers. We’re developing a similar concept for our resellers that will be finished soon.
- What does your workday look like? Right now it’s a little scattered, I work with our current customers that have signed Service Manager, and I talk to new potential customers and describe the service. At the moment I also work with our reseller support to create and develop educations programs that will ultimately be included in our E-learning platform so that they can reach a higher technical understanding of our platform. I also have daily contact with several resellers to act as ball plank.
- Why did you start working at Soluno? I was looking for new challenges and thought the service I was offered sounded very interesting.
How is it to be a Soluno newcomer?
I felt very welcomed (despite the fact that I joined in the midst of a pandemic and the offices were pretty empty).
- What did you first day look like? Just to grab the onboarding process by the horns.
- What do you look forward to this winter? To get all work done with Service Manager and the reseller part of it, and essentially make it run smoothly.
- What motivates you at work? I love to talk and interact with colleagues / customers / resellers, and be the person that makes their job easier.
- Favourite colleague? It’s impossible to just choose one individual, but I’ll always have a good eye for the colleagues I worked with at my last office that are now part of Soluno; Jonas, Linda, Pierre, and Johannes.
Want to learn more about the Service Manager service? Check out Kristians’ blog to read more!