Name: David Bruun
Role: 1-line Technician
4 Quick Questions
- CS:GO or Dota? 1v1 in roshpit?
- Espresso or brew coffee? Brew coffee, strong.
- Teams or Slack? Slack.
- Online or IRL? IRL.
The Role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? I support our customers in all kinds of ways. But my main responsibility is configuration of our current customer’s PBXs. In other words, if someone wants to make changes in their PBX regarding connections, call distribution groups, add-on services and schedules – it’s most likely run by me.
- Why did you start working at Soluno? An exciting industry in a field that is pretty close to what I studied in high school. First impression of colleagues, tasks, and office were great and that sealed the path.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? When the seagulls occupied the parking lot 2 years in a row.
- Vad ser du mest fram emot i höst? To wear a beanie and to see the pretty leaves.
- What motivates you at work? Knowing you’re helping out and contributing to the bigger picture. It’s always great hearing from happy customers and colleagues that you’ve done something well. But primarily it’s my colleagues who make you want to keep fighting.
- Favourite colleague? It’d be hard not to say anything else than Olle Lundqvist. Not just one of my best friends from school, but also the person that recommended me to apply for this job.
- Tips to Soluno newcomers? Don’t be afraid to ask questions or ask for help. As long as you’re yourself it’ll work out fine. It’s about more than your technical skillset and expertise.