- Name: Daniel Ljungdell
- Nickname: Dano aka Captain Dano or Big guns
- Department: Wholesale
- Role: Technical Wholesale Manager
4 quick questions
- Favourite tattoo? The cutting diagram for a pig on the inside of bicep
- Sweatpants or suit? Denim, otherwise sweatpants
- Beard or moustache? With great moustache comes great responsibilities. That and a “Canadian Tuxedo”. Jeans on jeans, trousers, shirt and a jacket, characterizes a real man’s uniform. Worn by men that run towards burning buildings, while others run out.
- Rock or country? It varies, but more country right now
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? I mostly work with on-boarding of new partners and as technical project manager in product- and migration projects. I focus almost solely on our international market.
- Why did you start at Soluno? I started at Solus back in the day. I thought the company looked exciting and I wanted to find a company in development.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? I was previously hired as an operator. Many years ago. I was trying to explain the AXE services for a customer on a night-shift. My eyes wandered outside the window and unwillingly witnessed a prostate exam at the newly opened clinic over the courtyard. They had forgot to close the curtain. I was kind of startled between starts and squares, so to speak.
- What do you look forward to the most this fall? We’re launching on a wide front on the international market. Which is very exciting. I’m also planning a partner event for technician which will be a lot of fun to run.
- What motivates you the most at work? Contact with the partners I work with. You get really close and become part of their development. It’s very inspiring.
- Favourite colleague? The coffee machine. It’s gets me going every time. Now it also runs on three-phase which is a quality I highly value.
- Tips for Soluno new-comers? We joke around a lot and are pretty open.. Make sure that you have fairly thick skin and you fill fit in perfectly.